We all watch/hear TED talks, don’t we . If you haven’t, then you are missing something in your life. Go now and watch or just watch some of the videos below. As this is my first post, I am listing down a few TED talks which have, well not changed, but definitely left an impression in my life. Feel free to add your best TED talks in the comments, would love to watch them.
1. Elizabeth Gilbert – Your elusive creative genius
2. Meg Jay : Why 30 is not the new 20
3. Dan Pink : The puzzle of motivation
4. Amy Cubby : Your body language shapes who you are
5. Simon Sinek : How great leaders inspire actions